EnV - 5000 Strong EnV - 5000 Strong

Nice!

Look Up Look Up

I'm dancing to this in my head! Hells yeah!

Geoplex responds:

:D!

-Galaxy Park- -Galaxy Park-

Words cannot simply describe the badassery of this song. Great work as usual!

-Endgame- -Endgame-

As always, unique and well made. The future's looking real bright for you WF! =D

leave it in the past leave it in the past

The song started a bit loud with the kick, but everything else about it I enjoyed, melody was great, mixing for the most part is well done aswell. What I liked most is the effects you used and how you especially added good variation in the song which kept me into it the whole time (I even listened to it twice in a row ;D). All in all, this is a pretty nice track you got here mate!

4.5/5 Review
4/5 Vote
Cheers!~
(I would also appreciate a review on some of my tracks aswell =) )

BlueOceans responds:

Thank you!

-The snow wanderer- (mashup) -The snow wanderer- (mashup)

Perfect mashup right here. For a second i thought the song itself would be so much like "the wanderer", but then it just had the feeling of "snow" in it too. Pure art right here mate, your a goddamn genius. =D

Stefan KC - Anytime Stefan KC - Anytime

Great tune man! Definitely reminds me of some of Waterflame's tracks, the drums, happy hype-up tune to the song. This song deserves more publicity then its getting right now, keep up the good work mate!

HappyHype responds:

Thank you sir! :)

-felicity- -felicity-

nice work here, mate! when i close my eyes and listen to this, i can imagine myself in a medieval castle during the rise of a kingdom or something, keep up the good work!

Waterflame responds:

Thank you :D That's cool!

Night in Verona Night in Verona

Doesnt matter if it sounds common, good music is all the same. nice work here mate! :D
Score: 5/5 (Nothing wrong with it really.)
Favorited. Downloaded.

ZuneInc responds:

60 Seconds 60 Seconds

Irony at its finest! name of the song is "60 seconds" and the song is 4 minutes instead, you got me mate ;D. since your sick of people saying "2:00 is the best", imma say the best is 0:00- 4:07. your welcome :D

Wayv responds: